ITALIAN Nationality only
|Senior Process Engineer – Italy|
|DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES|
|• Process simulation experience with HYSYS, Pipenet, SmartPlant P&ID or other process engineering|
• Sizing and selecting equipment, materials, and process systems.
• Assuming responsibility for risk assessment, including hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies and
its related followup;
• Interfacing with Client and vendors to define project scope, resolve technical issues, and assist
with preparation of procurement documents.
• Participation in Client/contractor meetings, preparation of meeting minutes and action items lists.
• Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
• Check vendor drawings to insure design accuracy and compliance with specifications.
• Construction support activities including responding to commissioning and as built documents
• Responsible to plan and conduct independent work regarding the evaluation, selection,
application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria;
• Preparation and implementation of PFD, H&M balance, P&ID’s, and all the required process
calculations and documents.
|• Capability to work in a multicultural enviroment|
• Aptitude to the coordination of work team;
• Good in English language;
• Good knowledge and practice of IT programs
• Good Knowledge of AutoCAD;
• Knowledge of API, ASME and Oil and Gas Companies’ standards (i.e Shell, Total Aramco);
• Knowledge of Steam Engineering in power plants shall be considered a plus.
|• Degree in Chemical Engineering is preferred;|
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas sector or Power Plant industrial process